1) Make best use of what they have rather than complaining of what they don’t.
2) They never compare what others have with what they have.
3) Focus more on their performance rather than on the outcome.
4) Focus more on appreciating rather than condemning.
5) Focus more on accepting responsibilities rather than complaining or blaming.
6) They are not scared of failures. They believe that failures are great teachers in life.
7) They never get carried away by success, they know that life is a journey where failure and success are a part of the journey.
8) Live their lives simply.
9) Have full faith in their abilities and work towards utilizing them for the benefit of others.
10) Empathize people and situations and act accordingly.
11) Do not take relationships for granted, rather work towards making it stronger.
12) Strongly believe this world is their home and they need to care for the world.
13) Keep a smile on their face always.
14) Read inspirational books, biographies and autobiographies to keep themselves inspired.
15) Make positive thinking a habit.
16) Believe in compassion.
17) They don’t hold on to the past, neither do they get stressed about the future.
18) They know their worth but never let that get into their head.
19) They have full faith in God and believe whatever happens to them is for the good.
20) They are full of gratitude.
21) They have the will to be happy and successful.