1. Fearlessness: There is nothing to fear. Fear shall only push you behind. Focus on the present
moment and enjoy it. Be so fearless that fear fears you. The more you indulge in fear, the
more negativity you shall breed. So let go off fear and be happy in life.
2. Patience : Everything takes its time. Greatness does not evolve in a day. It takes a lot to
achieve. Be patient with yourself, time and everyone else around you. Patience is a great
virtue which helps man to succeed.
3. Perseverance : Do not give up. Give that extra bit. The mind will get cramped, the body shall
ache, but don’t give up. Giving up is the virtue of a coward.
4. Faith : Self Belief. Believing in good. Believing that your hard work will pay off. Looking at
your past that you have always overcome tough times will give you the faith to move on in
5. Willpower : The power to go till the last. No temptation, no fear, no humiliation, no rebuke
or nothing in this world can deter you from reaching your goal. You are willing to push to any
extent to succeed.
6. Intelligence : The power to think. This power makes man powerful. Intelligence gives rise to
creative thinking. And Creative thinking is the mother of all inventions.
7. Knowledge : Knowledge gives edge to intelligence. It is like the stone that polishes coal to
make diamond. It helps one to know what needs to be done if one gets stuck. It helps man
8. Experience : Experience is a teacher. It teaches us about people, about time and about life. It
helps us to know what exactly needs to be done and when. It guides us whenever we are in
trouble. Remember of similar experiences and you would exactly know what to do.
9. Wisdom : This is an output of experience. More the experience more the wisdom. It helps us
to differentiate between the wrong and the right. It helps us to make the right choice. It
helps us not to get flustered during troubled times. It helps us not to become complacent.
10. Peace : The art of staying calm. If one is at peace, one can easily overcome all the adversities
of life. Peace helps in keeping a calm mind and a calm mind helps in taking proper decisions.