1) Be of good cheer and believe that we are selected by the Lord to do great things and we will
2) All power is within you, believe in that, do not believe you are weak. Stand up and express
the divinity within you.
3) Never say “No”, never say “I cannot” for you are infinite. You can do anything and
everything, you are almighty.
4) Man has infinite power within himself, and he can realize it. It can be done; but you do not
believe in it.
5) Never talk about the faults of others, no matter how bad they may be. Nothing is ever
gained by that. You never help anyone by talking about his fault; you do him an injury and
injure yourself as well.
6) Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles.
7) Struggle is the sign of life.
8) For fear of defeat shall I retreat from fight? Defeat is the ornament that the hero adorns
himself with. What, to acknowledge defeat without fighting.
9) Perseverance will finally conquer. Nothing can be done in a day.
10) This I have seen in life- he who is overcautious about himself falls into danger every step; he
who is afraid of losing honour and respect only gets disgrace; he who is afraid of loss always
11) Take courage and work on. Patience and steady work-this is the only way. Go on; remember
so long as you are pure and true to your principles you shall never fail.
12) It is a tremendous truth that if there be real worth in you, the more the circumstances are
against you, the more will the inner power manifest itself.
13) The greater a man has become, fiercer the ordeal he had to pass through.
14) The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
15) Let people say whatever they like, stick to your convictions, and rest assured the world will
be at your feet.
16) Neither money pays, nor name, nor fame, nor learning; it is character that can cleave
through adamantine walls of difficulties. Bear this in mind.
17) Not one step back, that is the idea…… Fight it out, whatever comes. Let the stars move from
the sphere! Let the whole world stand against us. What of it? Thus fight. You gain nothing by
becoming cowards….. Taking a step backward, you do not avoid any misfortune.
18) We need a heart to feel, a brain to conceive, and a strong arm to do the work…. Make
yourself a fit agent to work…. In conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.
19) Give up criticism altogether. Help all as long as you find they are doing all right and in case
where they are going wrong, show their mistakes gently. It is criticising each other which is
the root to all mischief.
20) The ideal of faith in ourselves is of the greatest help to us. Throughout the history of
mankind, if any motive power has been more potent than another in the lives of all great
men and women, it is that of faith in themselves.